We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 318-277-2010,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
Protect Your Home and Property by Keeping Animals Away
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Louisiana Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Louisiana departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Louisiana and Shreveport
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
When you have animals on your property, you will need to think quickly about animal control and their removal. There is no need to wait thinking that the animal may go away without your interference. The reason why you will want to get the animals away from your home is that they will damage the structure, and if they enter into your home, they can damage the furniture, drapes and carpeting.
Animals are known to be destructive both inside and outside of a garden. There are animals that dig in the garden, and they can cause problems while looking for worms and bugs for eating. They can also get into the garbage and can make a mess. The animals may not be aggressive, but they can attack cats and dogs. They can carry rabies, mites, ticks, fleas and distemper. These are the reasons why you and your pets should be kept protected by making sure that there is no unwanted animal on your property.
Instead of dealing with the problem yourself, it is good if you can call someone who is a professional when it comes to animal control. It is safer for you and you will not risk being exposed to sickness or an animal attack.
Call a professional for animal removal whenever you experience problems with a skunk. The sooner you are able to call, the sooner the problem will be taken care off. We can listen to you when you call and will describe the methods that we use in solving problems similar to yours.
We service Miller County, Lafayette County, Bossier Parish, Red River Parish, De Soto Parish, Panola County, Harrison County, Marion County, Cass County, Caddo Parish, and more. We also service Blanchard
, Mooringsport, Oil City,
, Belcher, Gilliam, Hosston, Ida, Rodessa,
Lakeview, Bethany, Conn, Crosskeys, Dixie, Forbing, Keithville, Spring Ridge,
Three States, Zylks, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Shreveport wildlife removal